Sweet Pepper Salad
- spring mix salad greens
- red, green, orange, purple and yellow sweet peppers
- green cabbage
- red onion*
- broccoli florets
Cut up the desired amounts of ingredients on a plate and drizzle with the dressing.
* You can soak the onions for 10 minutes or pickle them for 15 minutes to temper the bite of the raw onion and possibly make them easier to digest if you have problems with raw onions.
- 1/2 cup light olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons A Vogel Herbamare Original
- 2-4 garlic cloves, minced (It’s good with a lot of garlic)
Place all dressing ingredients in a jar and shake.