Fiesta Salmon Tacos
- 1 pound salmon, skin removed, rinsed and patted dry with paper towels
- olive oil or coconut oil
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin*
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander*
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika*
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Place salmon in a pyrex baking dish. Drizzle with oil and turn salmon over and move it around to cover it completely with the oil. Mix the seasonings together the a small bowl and sprinkle both sides of the fish. Bake for 18 -25 minutes, depending on thickness of the fish, in a 350 degree oven.
*These are seasoning suggestions. Use your favorite or you can even just use salt and pepper.
- 1/3 head large cabbage, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Newmans Own Ranch Dressing or homemade
Toss cabbage and onions with the dressing.
- 3 tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped fine
- 3 green onions. thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
Mix all ingredients together.
Break fish into pieces and line across the center of a warm tortillas. Top with cole slaw and salsa. If you are using a spelt or flour tortilla, you can fold it like a burrito. For a rice tortilla, fold it like a soft taco.