- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet Lawry’s Taco Spices and Seasonings
- 2/3 cup water
- yellow and purple corn tortilla chips
- 1 sixteen-ounce can refried beans
- cheddar cheese cut into small squares
- Pace Picante Sauce, (most people like the medium amount of heat)
- sour cream
- fresh cilanto
Brown meat, drain if necessary, add Spices and Seasoning and water, bring to a boil, turn heat to low and simmer 15 minutes. Mix in refried beans.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spread Tostitos Scoops on cookie sheet. Fill with meat and top with cheese squares. Bake until cheese is melted.
Serve with sour cream, picante sauce and cilantro.