Dilly Develed Eggs
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard or your favorite (Trader Joe’s Aioli Garlic Mustard Sauce )
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or your favorite (Herbamare original)
- 1/4-1/3 cup healthy mayonnaise (Grapeseed Vegenaise)
Cut eggs in half, place whites remove yolks on to a plate and place whites on serving dish. Mince yolks with a fork and add remaining ingredients. Stuff whites with filling and sprinkle with paprika. Decorate plate with grape tomatoes and springs of dill. It’s fun to be creative with deviled eggs. Finely chopped green onions and celery work well. If your not a dill lover, for a different flavor garnish the eggs with slices of olives then in place of the dill use tangerine tree leaves or other non poisonous garden plants to add color. Parsley and cucumbers look very nice with deviled eggs. To make a decorative cucumber, run potato peeler down cucumber removing 1/4″ peel, and continue around keeping 1/4″ of the peel between peelings so you have stripes. Then run a fork down pressing in slightly to make small ridges. Slice and overlap around the platter.